The Spring Festival fireworks
The Spring Festival is the best time for people who like fireworks. Just look outside your window and you can enjoy a fabulous and free firework show every evening during the festival. With more money and better manufacturing technology, fireworks are getting more and more beautiful these days.
Watching fireworks is so much fun. When a tiny shiny spot bursts in the sky and huge voice hits your ears, when the red, green and purple sparks fall like flying stars and make the sky so colorful and bright, I will feel that this is how heaven looks like, even though the air is filled with the smell of gunpowder, even though the beauty can last for only seconds.
I especially like watching the sparks going up into the sky. We won’t know what this firework looks like until it explodes. In that one second, I will feel the happiness of waiting and expecting. Then when it finally bursts, our happiness will blossom like flowers, and so will our smiles.
Photo credits: Xuying1975.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project