spring flower background
so, here I'm..and spring is finally come!
and flowers are already shine in the fresh new air..and I start to shoot as a crazy horse to all the flowers, and I have million of terrible flowers images..flowers out of focus, blurry flowers,dark flowers and piece of flowers..and of course all the microstock sites have already MILLION of marvellous flowers images..
But I love flowers..and..I've used some to create ornate and graphic backgroud ...and at the end they taken my "terrible" flowers ;D..is usefull to look at all the creative chance we have!
have a nice, springtime flower, day!
Photo credits: Dabobabo.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images