spring flower background
so, here I'm..and spring is finally come!
and flowers are already shine in the fresh new air..and I start to shoot as a crazy horse to all the flowers, and I have million of terrible flowers images..flowers out of focus, blurry flowers,dark flowers and piece of flowers..and of course all the microstock sites have already MILLION of marvellous flowers images..
But I love flowers..and..I've used some to create ornate and graphic backgroud ...and at the end they taken my "terrible" flowers ;D..is usefull to look at all the creative chance we have!
have a nice, springtime flower, day!
Photo credits: Dabobabo.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips