Spring is here. About time!
Not two weeks ago, my street was littered with bare branches, and dull browns and grays of trees.
This morning on my way to work, i was greeted with glowing greens and a vibrancy seldom seen inside suburban civilization.
So while those up north start closing windows and turning heaters on, its our opportunity to start capturing life anew one frame at a time.
Photo credits: Marina Emelyanova.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite