Spring in Japan
Spring is the perfect season to go to Japan... Cherry blossoms, a few people, a lot of temples to visit!
Kyoto is the most famous city if you want to live ancient traditions (tea ceremony, geisha dances...) or if you want to visit beautiful buildings, like the Gold Pavilion, with a very nice garden reflecting the light of gold leaves from the roof of the temple.
Don't lose the opportunity to go and see the Himeji flatland-mountain Japanese white castle complex! It was also registered as the first Japanese National Cultural Treasure by UNESCO.
Photo credits: Marco Lijoi.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget