Spring in Japan
Spring is the perfect season to go to Japan... Cherry blossoms, a few people, a lot of temples to visit!
Kyoto is the most famous city if you want to live ancient traditions (tea ceremony, geisha dances...) or if you want to visit beautiful buildings, like the Gold Pavilion, with a very nice garden reflecting the light of gold leaves from the roof of the temple.
Don't lose the opportunity to go and see the Himeji flatland-mountain Japanese white castle complex! It was also registered as the first Japanese National Cultural Treasure by UNESCO.
Photo credits: Marco Lijoi.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know