Spring in Japan
Spring is the perfect season to go to Japan... Cherry blossoms, a few people, a lot of temples to visit!
Kyoto is the most famous city if you want to live ancient traditions (tea ceremony, geisha dances...) or if you want to visit beautiful buildings, like the Gold Pavilion, with a very nice garden reflecting the light of gold leaves from the roof of the temple.
Don't lose the opportunity to go and see the Himeji flatland-mountain Japanese white castle complex! It was also registered as the first Japanese National Cultural Treasure by UNESCO.
Photo credits: Marco Lijoi.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?