Is spring on the road?
If winter comes,can spring be far behind?
ha,I love these words wrote by Percy Bysshe Shelley.
Then I think a foto of mine may be fit to these great words.
As shown in this pic,The ice is thawing,the river flow,and the radiant and enchanting sunshine shines on the surface of ice and water.How beautiful scene it is!
I love spring,though sometimes,i love snow more :)
What's your opinion? All the lovely designers and photographers on DT?
Photo credits: Seesea.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success