Is spring on the road?
If winter comes,can spring be far behind?
ha,I love these words wrote by Percy Bysshe Shelley.
Then I think a foto of mine may be fit to these great words.
As shown in this pic,The ice is thawing,the river flow,and the radiant and enchanting sunshine shines on the surface of ice and water.How beautiful scene it is!
I love spring,though sometimes,i love snow more :)
What's your opinion? All the lovely designers and photographers on DT?
Photo credits: Seesea.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc