Spring Strolls - Dreamstime
This year started in Romania with a warm and quite rainy winter. Unfortunately I could shoot all the winter pictures I had planned for this season. Now, spring is finally here, the days got longer and the weather warmer and sunnier.
So, don't waste time in your house, get out there and enjoy the sun. Take your camera and look for some new subjects to shoot. Spring season started for me with a visit at a fortified church near my home town, in Cisnadioara. I know this church since my childhood but I never realised how photogenic it could be in the spring sun.
My advice, when there is no time for big trips, get to know your surroundings, take your time to study your subject and enjoy the sunshine.
Photo credits: Alexsleepy.
- Portfolio Milestone: 11100 images uploaded and accepted - Dreamstime
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography