Spring time - Get your camera out! - Dreamstime
Finally the spring is here!
Everything comes to life, the nature, flowers, and even the people. You see all the cafes filled to the brim with people, sitting outside in the sun having their favorite drink.
I love the spring and summer, i feel much more motivated to shoot images this time of year. The light is perfect, especially the evening sun, "the golden hour" as its known to photographers, thats my favorite.
If you are new to photography trying getting out there in the "golden hour" and take photos.
You will be amazed how nice and professional it looks, JUST by being out in the right time of the day.
Being out these hours will give you a nice soft, warm light as the sun is just above the horizon.
This light is perfect to landscape shoots. You can get some amazing results.
1 hour before sunset
The 1st hour in the morning.
Photo credits: Matthiase.
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone
- Tip of the Week: Of Rodents and Patience
- Location Spotlight: Vogel State Park, Georgia USA
- Dog Rescue Photography: Scared Lee
- Portfolio Milestone: 1000 images uploaded and accepted