Spring on the Way
It's been quiet here lately--waiting for spring. We have had a good bit of much needed rain and the daffodils are starting to come up. I wonder what will be the hot "topic" for this spring and summer, something that will sell by the truckloads. I'm still trying to figure all this out and have a long way to go, but I have made improvements. One week I sell a fair amount and the next week the buyers take a break. (I'm having fun, though.) I don't live in a metropolitan area so I'm slow to catch the fads. Any blogs about such things can really help out! Meanwhile, I just wander aimless around and point my camera.
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster