Spring on the Way
It's been quiet here lately--waiting for spring. We have had a good bit of much needed rain and the daffodils are starting to come up. I wonder what will be the hot "topic" for this spring and summer, something that will sell by the truckloads. I'm still trying to figure all this out and have a long way to go, but I have made improvements. One week I sell a fair amount and the next week the buyers take a break. (I'm having fun, though.) I don't live in a metropolitan area so I'm slow to catch the fads. Any blogs about such things can really help out! Meanwhile, I just wander aimless around and point my camera.
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready