Spring on the Way
It's been quiet here lately--waiting for spring. We have had a good bit of much needed rain and the daffodils are starting to come up. I wonder what will be the hot "topic" for this spring and summer, something that will sell by the truckloads. I'm still trying to figure all this out and have a long way to go, but I have made improvements. One week I sell a fair amount and the next week the buyers take a break. (I'm having fun, though.) I don't live in a metropolitan area so I'm slow to catch the fads. Any blogs about such things can really help out! Meanwhile, I just wander aimless around and point my camera.
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal