Springtime in Holland
The colorful flower fields in Holland cannot be missed, certainly. You may want to visit Keukenhof that opens only in spring and late summer, but the best way to wander around is by riding a bicycle and you can approach these yellow, blue, orange, red and white color of tulip fields personally.
So get your gear. A camera with wide angle lens, a polarization filter or just a point-and-shoot camera are well enough to capture these fields. You can stop at Keukenhof to relax and enjoy the beautiful park before continue your journey. Don't forget to bring enough bottle of waters and some snack.
Photo credits: Suiphotos.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo