Springtime in Holland
The colorful flower fields in Holland cannot be missed, certainly. You may want to visit Keukenhof that opens only in spring and late summer, but the best way to wander around is by riding a bicycle and you can approach these yellow, blue, orange, red and white color of tulip fields personally.
So get your gear. A camera with wide angle lens, a polarization filter or just a point-and-shoot camera are well enough to capture these fields. You can stop at Keukenhof to relax and enjoy the beautiful park before continue your journey. Don't forget to bring enough bottle of waters and some snack.
Photo credits: Suiphotos.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror