Springtime in Holland
The colorful flower fields in Holland cannot be missed, certainly. You may want to visit Keukenhof that opens only in spring and late summer, but the best way to wander around is by riding a bicycle and you can approach these yellow, blue, orange, red and white color of tulip fields personally.
So get your gear. A camera with wide angle lens, a polarization filter or just a point-and-shoot camera are well enough to capture these fields. You can stop at Keukenhof to relax and enjoy the beautiful park before continue your journey. Don't forget to bring enough bottle of waters and some snack.
Photo credits: Suiphotos.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images