Springtime in Holland
The colorful flower fields in Holland cannot be missed, certainly. You may want to visit Keukenhof that opens only in spring and late summer, but the best way to wander around is by riding a bicycle and you can approach these yellow, blue, orange, red and white color of tulip fields personally.
So get your gear. A camera with wide angle lens, a polarization filter or just a point-and-shoot camera are well enough to capture these fields. You can stop at Keukenhof to relax and enjoy the beautiful park before continue your journey. Don't forget to bring enough bottle of waters and some snack.
Photo credits: Suiphotos.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava