Springtime in Holland
The colorful flower fields in Holland cannot be missed, certainly. You may want to visit Keukenhof that opens only in spring and late summer, but the best way to wander around is by riding a bicycle and you can approach these yellow, blue, orange, red and white color of tulip fields personally.
So get your gear. A camera with wide angle lens, a polarization filter or just a point-and-shoot camera are well enough to capture these fields. You can stop at Keukenhof to relax and enjoy the beautiful park before continue your journey. Don't forget to bring enough bottle of waters and some snack.
Photo credits: Suiphotos.
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)
- How to download Dreamstime images for free
- Waves: Providing You With The Power To Calm Your Inner Spirit