One day when I was hiking in the whitemud park, I found this cute little squirrel. At first he was wondering, "who's coming?"...
After he found out that I had no intention to steal his foods, then this fella started enjoying...
It took me several minutes to get all pictures, then I decided to leave. In this moment, there was another hiker showed up, this cute squirrel appeared very alert, suddenly turned around, seemed to say, "what happened?"
This is the story of my little friend.
Photo credits: Fallsview.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama