SR-EL, my dreams come true
Yesterday I've got email from DT that one of my images has been sold under SR-EL . What should i do? Just waiting for seven days ahead for the final for payment.
Unbelievable, the SR-EL is on the way. The image was removed from my profile collection. Value of SR-EL that image is $300, ($180) 60% for me. Thanks DT, it shows me that SR-EL is true :)
Photo credits: Asaliro.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava