SR-EL, my dreams come true
Yesterday I've got email from DT that one of my images has been sold under SR-EL . What should i do? Just waiting for seven days ahead for the final for payment.
Unbelievable, the SR-EL is on the way. The image was removed from my profile collection. Value of SR-EL that image is $300, ($180) 60% for me. Thanks DT, it shows me that SR-EL is true :)
Photo credits: Asaliro.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images