St Patrick's Day in London
St. Patrick's Day is celebrated by the Irish and Irish at Heart in big cities and small towns alike with parades, "wearing of the green," music and songs, Irish food and drink, and activities for kids such as crafts, coloring and games.
Its a time for fun. Some communities even go so far as to dye rivers or streams green! See the fotos of london Parade.
Events are all around the World.
Lets go to celebrate St Patricks Day and find the nearest Irish Pub!
And drink some of that lovely black GUINNES
Photo credits: Jonathan Herrero.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success