St Patrick's Day in London
St. Patrick's Day is celebrated by the Irish and Irish at Heart in big cities and small towns alike with parades, "wearing of the green," music and songs, Irish food and drink, and activities for kids such as crafts, coloring and games.
Its a time for fun. Some communities even go so far as to dye rivers or streams green! See the fotos of london Parade.
Events are all around the World.
Lets go to celebrate St Patricks Day and find the nearest Irish Pub!
And drink some of that lovely black GUINNES
Photo credits: Jonathan Herrero.
How to shoot events
- 10 Tips for Using Window’s Built-In Photography Applications
- Pet Adoption Photography: Willow
- How to Capture Cinematic Style Photographs
- Sky is not the limit
- Mastering the Basics: Indesign part 1 of 3
- Weddings: a miracle event, a privilege to photograph
- How I get to the dwarf's house
- Okefenokee Swamp Photographer's Guide: Where to Paddle