St Patrick's Day in London
St. Patrick's Day is celebrated by the Irish and Irish at Heart in big cities and small towns alike with parades, "wearing of the green," music and songs, Irish food and drink, and activities for kids such as crafts, coloring and games.
Its a time for fun. Some communities even go so far as to dye rivers or streams green! See the fotos of london Parade.
Events are all around the World.
Lets go to celebrate St Patricks Day and find the nearest Irish Pub!
And drink some of that lovely black GUINNES
Photo credits: Jonathan Herrero.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America