St Patrick's Day in London
St. Patrick's Day is celebrated by the Irish and Irish at Heart in big cities and small towns alike with parades, "wearing of the green," music and songs, Irish food and drink, and activities for kids such as crafts, coloring and games.
Its a time for fun. Some communities even go so far as to dye rivers or streams green! See the fotos of london Parade.
Events are all around the World.
Lets go to celebrate St Patricks Day and find the nearest Irish Pub!
And drink some of that lovely black GUINNES
Photo credits: Jonathan Herrero.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips