St. Paul Shipwreck feast
The feast commemorates the shipwreck of the saint at the island's shores in 60A.D., which led to Malta's conversion to the Roman Catholic religion from paganism.
So, this morning together with my family and of course my camera we headed off to Valletta (the capital city) to celebrate the feast. Despite the weather being horrible and rainy i was hoping to capture some great shots of the kids enjoying themselves in the streets eating popcorn and candy floss and having a great time - BUT once I got my camera out I suddenly remembered that I left my battery on charge at home :( I do remember making a mental note to insert it in my camera before we left but unfortunately i totally forgot............ Thank the lord I had my pocket camera in my bag (which i never leave the house without) and managed to capture the special moments.
I'm not sure whether the quality will be great or whether the photos will be accepted on DT
but will have to check them out and see.
So I do hope that you will all learn from this short note - Always check your bag before you leave home :)
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!