Standing my ground
The previous article was about my lens, now its about my body!
With the entrance of canon's 1DsMKIII initially..reading it in the papers I was really stun to see 21mp...how tempting can it get? getting so close to a medium format at such a comparatively lower price! Of course I can't afford that camera as a student with zero income but how good can it be..i mean, its simply so irresistible.
For a moment I did thought of switching sides from Nikon to Canon..but I know I can never do it. Physically and financially.
Then Nikon came out with its own competition the D3! well with its more speed oriented production its resolution can't match canon's. As much as I want to lay my hands on such grand cameras I know my pocket will never allow.
I'm standing my ground, I'm holding back because I must strongly make myself believe that D80 is more than enough for most of my photography needs, at least for now...
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite