Standing my ground
The previous article was about my lens, now its about my body!
With the entrance of canon's 1DsMKIII initially..reading it in the papers I was really stun to see 21mp...how tempting can it get? getting so close to a medium format at such a comparatively lower price! Of course I can't afford that camera as a student with zero income but how good can it be..i mean, its simply so irresistible.
For a moment I did thought of switching sides from Nikon to Canon..but I know I can never do it. Physically and financially.
Then Nikon came out with its own competition the D3! well with its more speed oriented production its resolution can't match canon's. As much as I want to lay my hands on such grand cameras I know my pocket will never allow.
I'm standing my ground, I'm holding back because I must strongly make myself believe that D80 is more than enough for most of my photography needs, at least for now...
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon