Starry Nights and Old Papers Images Collections
I have always loved dark starry August nights. When you rise your eyes, you can see the grandiosity of the Universe, and feel how small you are compared to that vast expanse of galaxies. And this feeling is not scary at all. I can feel my legs standing strong on the ground and I feel myself powerful. I feel we all are powerful. We have been created so small and seemingly negligible, but the way how we are created and how our Creator treats us, makes me feel powerful and important, just like I want to treat any other people beside me, they are just as powerful and important as me. Watching the stars reminds me that fact.
There's something honorable and respectful in old wrinkle papers. Pages of history... They have seen generations after generations. Their fights and struggles. Their happiness and success. They carry their knowledges and wisdom. Sometimes stupidity, which eventually becomes the wisdom of others. They carry something timeless, something that any generation coming in the future can't take away or make to disappear. Even when erased or rewrited or burnt, it will rise to the surface at some point in the future again. Pages have memory, they carry their bytes of information. That's why they are favorite subjects for wallpapers and backgrounds. They are just lot of more than colored paper sheets.
That's the story of these collections.
You are welcome to suggest your images to collections!
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes