Start to shoot food
Couple months ago, I start shooting food and food ingredients. A whole new universe was open to my eyes. Didn't realize that usual, daily products, fruits and vegetables can be artistic in some way.
For me, photography was focused on portraits: seniors, childs, men, woman, young and old people
Architecture: offices, old buildings, old architecture.
Food.... really starts to capture my attention after I saw how much can you do and how you can arrange a scene.
I'd like to know other people's thoughts about this niche and my work.
Photo credits: Nimless.
- Making Money by Designing Virtual Backgrounds for Videoconferencing!
- Tip of the week: Refusal reasons: Copyright
- Snake Show Front Row Seat!
- 4 Reasons Photographers Should Look Into Custom Frames
- Tip of the week: Refusal reasons - Technical issues
- Story of a photo (I): Alisson tried his best
- Tip of the week: Refusal reasons, Image info
- Why you should take another look at TFP (when it's safe)