Starting Model Stock
I recently purchased some lighting to go along with my photo equipment. My intent was to do some product shooting and family art portraits. I love taking photos of my wife in different costumes and poses. We laugh and have fun. (Clean stuff -- mind out of the gutter you.)
Anyway, I started posting many of those shots and some others of friends on my website when the requests started to come. Other friends wanted me to take their photos too. So I do it in exchange for model releases and some stock poses.
The first couple of Jeremiah have started to be approved here. There are many more in the pipeline.
An older one of my wife:
Have some fun with your friends and family
Photo credits: David Levinson.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror