Starting Model Stock
I recently purchased some lighting to go along with my photo equipment. My intent was to do some product shooting and family art portraits. I love taking photos of my wife in different costumes and poses. We laugh and have fun. (Clean stuff -- mind out of the gutter you.)
Anyway, I started posting many of those shots and some others of friends on my website when the requests started to come. Other friends wanted me to take their photos too. So I do it in exchange for model releases and some stock poses.
The first couple of Jeremiah have started to be approved here. There are many more in the pipeline.
An older one of my wife:
Have some fun with your friends and family
Photo credits: David Levinson.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget