Starting a new adventure with Dreamstime
Last year while traveling Montana I met a fellow Airstreamer, author, and photographer for National Geographic. Talk about impressive! On top of his list of credentials he also had a vast array of stock photography available. He got me thinking.
Finally, a few weeks ago I decided to try out a stock photo site, and chose Dreamstime. So far so good. I've got a lot to learn, and I'll be reading here a lot. Thanks to all for suggestions in your blogs, and wish me luck.
Oh, my favorite subjects? Outdoor photography, climbing, hiking, kayaking. Since I arrived in AZ I've been doing a lot of climbing. Now I need to work out the best big wall photos and get them up here too!
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster