Starting a new adventure with Dreamstime
Last year while traveling Montana I met a fellow Airstreamer, author, and photographer for National Geographic. Talk about impressive! On top of his list of credentials he also had a vast array of stock photography available. He got me thinking.
Finally, a few weeks ago I decided to try out a stock photo site, and chose Dreamstime. So far so good. I've got a lot to learn, and I'll be reading here a lot. Thanks to all for suggestions in your blogs, and wish me luck.
Oh, my favorite subjects? Outdoor photography, climbing, hiking, kayaking. Since I arrived in AZ I've been doing a lot of climbing. Now I need to work out the best big wall photos and get them up here too!
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe