Starting a new adventure with Dreamstime
Last year while traveling Montana I met a fellow Airstreamer, author, and photographer for National Geographic. Talk about impressive! On top of his list of credentials he also had a vast array of stock photography available. He got me thinking.
Finally, a few weeks ago I decided to try out a stock photo site, and chose Dreamstime. So far so good. I've got a lot to learn, and I'll be reading here a lot. Thanks to all for suggestions in your blogs, and wish me luck.
Oh, my favorite subjects? Outdoor photography, climbing, hiking, kayaking. Since I arrived in AZ I've been doing a lot of climbing. Now I need to work out the best big wall photos and get them up here too!
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step