Starting out..2 weeks in.
2 weeks in....such a learning curve....
First attempt at a Blog,thought I would share my thoughts.
20 pending photos,1 uploaded,I think 8 refused.
First lesson was navigating the site,and thankyou for all the help you guys have given in your blogs forum ect.Im still finding my way about,but enjoying every second.
Atfirst I didn't click with the keep uploading,then the penny dropped after listening to you.So Im uploading everyday even if its just one.
The advice given on here is terrific,and Im sure Im not alone on that thought.Got a long long way to go yet ,but enjoying the learning.
I keep stumbling on new things,and everyday try and learn something.
Im hunting for"how to put an image on the blog at mo,but have not tracked it down yet.LOL
There are some great portfolios on here and its a joy to sift though.
Until next time,have a great day...Jo :0)
PS...I do not quite believe it,but just as I preveiwed this up pops put an image in ,then how to do it was just around the corner.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images