Starting out..2 weeks in.
2 weeks in....such a learning curve....
First attempt at a Blog,thought I would share my thoughts.
20 pending photos,1 uploaded,I think 8 refused.
First lesson was navigating the site,and thankyou for all the help you guys have given in your blogs forum ect.Im still finding my way about,but enjoying every second.
Atfirst I didn't click with the keep uploading,then the penny dropped after listening to you.So Im uploading everyday even if its just one.
The advice given on here is terrific,and Im sure Im not alone on that thought.Got a long long way to go yet ,but enjoying the learning.
I keep stumbling on new things,and everyday try and learn something.
Im hunting for"how to put an image on the blog at mo,but have not tracked it down yet.LOL
There are some great portfolios on here and its a joy to sift though.
Until next time,have a great day...Jo :0)
PS...I do not quite believe it,but just as I preveiwed this up pops put an image in ,then how to do it was just around the corner.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!