Starting out and a first sell.
I've registered on November 1, 2012. and uploaded just one photo(right side)
I was so excited and it gave me lots of motivation to start taking photo's again and getting a bit more serious.
got lots of ideas, not just for stock photography but for photography itself. been taking pictures on the past two weeks, uploaded here couple of my images, and I'm feeling so lucky and inspired.
Lots and lots of great photographers over here. great competition and effort! I'm browsing here a lot and I just keep beeing inspired!
I love the community and this website, and I'm gonna keep on and do my best to improve and add lots of useful stock images )
Photo credits: Zeperd.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!