Starting out and a first sell.
I've registered on November 1, 2012. and uploaded just one photo(right side)
I was so excited and it gave me lots of motivation to start taking photo's again and getting a bit more serious.
got lots of ideas, not just for stock photography but for photography itself. been taking pictures on the past two weeks, uploaded here couple of my images, and I'm feeling so lucky and inspired.
Lots and lots of great photographers over here. great competition and effort! I'm browsing here a lot and I just keep beeing inspired!
I love the community and this website, and I'm gonna keep on and do my best to improve and add lots of useful stock images )
Photo credits: Zeperd.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon