Interesting thing I noticed about my portfolio. Perhaps it is true of your portfolio too.
35% of my downloads come from 4% of my images (I'm excluding free images in my download count).
Boy, if I could only figure out what works on those 4% of my images - and could reproduce it on 100% of my images - wouldn't that be nice.
How about you?
Take the top 4% of your images (the top 4% that have been downloaded the most) - what percentage of your total downloads do those top 4% constitute?
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images