Interesting thing I noticed about my portfolio. Perhaps it is true of your portfolio too.
35% of my downloads come from 4% of my images (I'm excluding free images in my download count).
Boy, if I could only figure out what works on those 4% of my images - and could reproduce it on 100% of my images - wouldn't that be nice.
How about you?
Take the top 4% of your images (the top 4% that have been downloaded the most) - what percentage of your total downloads do those top 4% constitute?
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience