Interesting thing I noticed about my portfolio. Perhaps it is true of your portfolio too.
35% of my downloads come from 4% of my images (I'm excluding free images in my download count).
Boy, if I could only figure out what works on those 4% of my images - and could reproduce it on 100% of my images - wouldn't that be nice.
How about you?
Take the top 4% of your images (the top 4% that have been downloaded the most) - what percentage of your total downloads do those top 4% constitute?
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?