Interesting thing I noticed about my portfolio. Perhaps it is true of your portfolio too.
35% of my downloads come from 4% of my images (I'm excluding free images in my download count).
Boy, if I could only figure out what works on those 4% of my images - and could reproduce it on 100% of my images - wouldn't that be nice.
How about you?
Take the top 4% of your images (the top 4% that have been downloaded the most) - what percentage of your total downloads do those top 4% constitute?
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success