I was looking through my statistics and noticed that in October I had the biggest approval ratio (over 80%), which made me really happy! I also had the most sales (not the biggest revenue, though) and I'm heading towards my first payout (still, not as fast as I'd like too). I really really hope that once I hit the first 100$, the others will come more easy!
In the meanwhile, I'm really busy with University and I don't have too much time for photography, but I'm willing to make some illustrations and collages until the end of the year.
Have a prosperous month, everyone! ♥
Photo credits: Dark3y3s.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos