I was looking through my statistics and noticed that in October I had the biggest approval ratio (over 80%), which made me really happy! I also had the most sales (not the biggest revenue, though) and I'm heading towards my first payout (still, not as fast as I'd like too). I really really hope that once I hit the first 100$, the others will come more easy!
In the meanwhile, I'm really busy with University and I don't have too much time for photography, but I'm willing to make some illustrations and collages until the end of the year.
Have a prosperous month, everyone! ♥
Photo credits: Dark3y3s.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget