Statistics! The Hidden Evaluation Tool
It's my favorite tool on DT by which I can evaluate my progress and see if I'm on the right way or not.
I use it mostly to check:
- My Sales
- My Acceptance Ratio
- My Revenue Average
Through the above three points I can evaluate my portfolio exposure, work level and my monthly income.
I do recommend all newbies to check there stats to see where they are heading..
Just keep in mind that average and total values are calculated for the Last 13 months, except for the approval ratio, which is calculated for all time submissions.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava