Statistics! The Hidden Evaluation Tool
It's my favorite tool on DT by which I can evaluate my progress and see if I'm on the right way or not.
I use it mostly to check:
- My Sales
- My Acceptance Ratio
- My Revenue Average
Through the above three points I can evaluate my portfolio exposure, work level and my monthly income.
I do recommend all newbies to check there stats to see where they are heading..
Just keep in mind that average and total values are calculated for the Last 13 months, except for the approval ratio, which is calculated for all time submissions.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience