Statistics in my blog
This week I report in my blog the first of a series of basic statistics to analyze some aspects of my microstock activity.
I believe that everybody of us has own kind of numbers you look at, personally not being a big fan of numbers, mostly I try to look at the global picture. I like to do the year to year comparison. Is the most comprehensive in my opinion and it allows me to make some judgment on how to continue in the production of images.
For example, this year was still now great and I suppose at the end of year I will report a new record of earnings. The fact is that being now focused on fewer subjects I can produce less, but maybe better images.
I'm also going to shift part of my time and efforts to other photographic projects, out of stock photography. But all of this is now possible thanks to microstock earnings.
If you want to see the details of this (simple) personal statistics here is the link:
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?