In my last batch there are some macro shots of pebbles. In those shots I've been playing around with the focus.
In this one I had the focus on the first pebble.
In this one on the second pebble.
And in this one the focus is on the last pebble.
I think this way it looks as if one takes a step forward to the next stone when the first image is switched with the second and so on. Could be used for a slideshow or a web banner
Photo credits: Palabra.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!