In my last batch there are some macro shots of pebbles. In those shots I've been playing around with the focus.
In this one I had the focus on the first pebble.
In this one on the second pebble.
And in this one the focus is on the last pebble.
I think this way it looks as if one takes a step forward to the next stone when the first image is switched with the second and so on. Could be used for a slideshow or a web banner
Photo credits: Palabra.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step