In my last batch there are some macro shots of pebbles. In those shots I've been playing around with the focus.
In this one I had the focus on the first pebble.
In this one on the second pebble.
And in this one the focus is on the last pebble.
I think this way it looks as if one takes a step forward to the next stone when the first image is switched with the second and so on. Could be used for a slideshow or a web banner
Photo credits: Palabra.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images