Stick at it!
Micro stock for me was all about setting targets. The first image online, the first sale, 50 images online, 100 images online, you get the idea. Well I have learned a lot about this business, and even more about myself and sticking to the task. I have also made a little money in the process.
I am happy to say I plan to stick at it. I have enjoyed the challenge. Thank you to everyone that helped along the way.
Photo credits: James Mcquarrie.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget