Stick at it!
Micro stock for me was all about setting targets. The first image online, the first sale, 50 images online, 100 images online, you get the idea. Well I have learned a lot about this business, and even more about myself and sticking to the task. I have also made a little money in the process.
I am happy to say I plan to stick at it. I have enjoyed the challenge. Thank you to everyone that helped along the way.
Photo credits: James Mcquarrie.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars