Stick at it!
Micro stock for me was all about setting targets. The first image online, the first sale, 50 images online, 100 images online, you get the idea. Well I have learned a lot about this business, and even more about myself and sticking to the task. I have also made a little money in the process.
I am happy to say I plan to stick at it. I have enjoyed the challenge. Thank you to everyone that helped along the way.
Photo credits: James Mcquarrie.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs