Stick with what works.
So when there is a lot of lightning coming my way, with little rain and if the time of week is right, I love to go out and take bulb exposures of the lightning. Because there is a glut of lightning pics on dreamstime I tried unsuccessfully to submit some standard lightning pics to dreamstime. Initially, however, i submitted some lightning pics that where edited down to basic colors like these.
These have been selling relatively well compared to my whole portfolio. So I ended up submitting another picture along the same theme and hope that it will sell as well as the first two.
Photo credits: James Harbal.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles