Stick with what works.
So when there is a lot of lightning coming my way, with little rain and if the time of week is right, I love to go out and take bulb exposures of the lightning. Because there is a glut of lightning pics on dreamstime I tried unsuccessfully to submit some standard lightning pics to dreamstime. Initially, however, i submitted some lightning pics that where edited down to basic colors like these.
These have been selling relatively well compared to my whole portfolio. So I ended up submitting another picture along the same theme and hope that it will sell as well as the first two.
Photo credits: James Harbal.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective