Stick with what works.
So when there is a lot of lightning coming my way, with little rain and if the time of week is right, I love to go out and take bulb exposures of the lightning. Because there is a glut of lightning pics on dreamstime I tried unsuccessfully to submit some standard lightning pics to dreamstime. Initially, however, i submitted some lightning pics that where edited down to basic colors like these.
These have been selling relatively well compared to my whole portfolio. So I ended up submitting another picture along the same theme and hope that it will sell as well as the first two.
Photo credits: James Harbal.
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs