Stick with what works.
So when there is a lot of lightning coming my way, with little rain and if the time of week is right, I love to go out and take bulb exposures of the lightning. Because there is a glut of lightning pics on dreamstime I tried unsuccessfully to submit some standard lightning pics to dreamstime. Initially, however, i submitted some lightning pics that where edited down to basic colors like these.
These have been selling relatively well compared to my whole portfolio. So I ended up submitting another picture along the same theme and hope that it will sell as well as the first two.
Photo credits: James Harbal.
- 7 Ways to Safely Celebrate Halloween This Year
- Tips for taking Photographs with the Buyer in Mind
- What is a Property Release, and When do you Need One?
- 5 Ways to Stay Safe (and still have fun) on Halloween – 2020 Edition
- Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home this Year
- Danube River in Romania. Such a familiar sight
- My anniversary with the Dreamstime
- How to shoot good photos in bad weather