Stick with what works.
So when there is a lot of lightning coming my way, with little rain and if the time of week is right, I love to go out and take bulb exposures of the lightning. Because there is a glut of lightning pics on dreamstime I tried unsuccessfully to submit some standard lightning pics to dreamstime. Initially, however, i submitted some lightning pics that where edited down to basic colors like these.
These have been selling relatively well compared to my whole portfolio. So I ended up submitting another picture along the same theme and hope that it will sell as well as the first two.
Photo credits: James Harbal.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images