Still learning after 3 years with SLR.I hope I never stop!!!!
Sense I am an amateur and recently got a new camera. I have been in search of new ways to improve my work. I found this web site and thought I would share it with you. It has been very helpful to me. You can search the site if you have questions on a specific topic. aperture, ISO or shutter speed ect… Check it out. Hope you enjoy
It also has links to Wikipedia.
Photo credits: Dmccale.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!