Still learning after 3 years with SLR.I hope I never stop!!!!
Sense I am an amateur and recently got a new camera. I have been in search of new ways to improve my work. I found this web site and thought I would share it with you. It has been very helpful to me. You can search the site if you have questions on a specific topic. aperture, ISO or shutter speed ect… Check it out. Hope you enjoy
It also has links to Wikipedia.
Photo credits: Dmccale.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to