Still learning after 3 years with SLR.I hope I never stop!!!!
Sense I am an amateur and recently got a new camera. I have been in search of new ways to improve my work. I found this web site and thought I would share it with you. It has been very helpful to me. You can search the site if you have questions on a specific topic. aperture, ISO or shutter speed ect… Check it out. Hope you enjoy
It also has links to Wikipedia.
Photo credits: Dmccale.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava