Still learning after 3 years with SLR.I hope I never stop!!!!
Sense I am an amateur and recently got a new camera. I have been in search of new ways to improve my work. I found this web site and thought I would share it with you. It has been very helpful to me. You can search the site if you have questions on a specific topic. aperture, ISO or shutter speed ect… Check it out. Hope you enjoy
It also has links to Wikipedia.
Photo credits: Dmccale.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?