Joined Dreamstime a few months back and the response couldnt be better.
I have only 202 photos online and had 31 sales so far. Which is really encouraging. Of course I cant compare my progress with other veteran contributors here who had thousand of photos and who had been with Dreamstime for a long, long time.
Really cant complain at all.
I am still learning about Dreamstime do's and don't and what it takes to be a successful stock photographer. Could only hope as the time progress, my understanding and skills as a photographer would improve as well.
Thanks all for reading!
Photo credits: Akulamatiau.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings