Joined Dreamstime a few months back and the response couldnt be better.
I have only 202 photos online and had 31 sales so far. Which is really encouraging. Of course I cant compare my progress with other veteran contributors here who had thousand of photos and who had been with Dreamstime for a long, long time.
Really cant complain at all.
I am still learning about Dreamstime do's and don't and what it takes to be a successful stock photographer. Could only hope as the time progress, my understanding and skills as a photographer would improve as well.
Thanks all for reading!
Photo credits: Akulamatiau.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava