Still using film
I got my first SlR camera about 17 years ago,That was a very cheap tool,made in china.But I very like it.For these years,I have used many camera,Nikon FM2,Nikon F100,Canon Eos5,Eos1N ,etc.
2001,I got my first digital camera,The Nikon 995. 2005,my first DSLR,Nikon D70s. Digital camera is very convenience,But today,I also like take pictures with the film camera.I like use the Nikon F100,and Kodak 100VS slide film. I think take the picture with film was better than digital.Because,when you take photos with film,you will take more attention to how got good photo,than use digital camera do.
Photo credits: Lihui.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget