A stock image must have ...
As far as I experienced in a short time , I believe that stock images must have these three properties;
1 - Quality ..
I mean technically it must be perfect. Focusing and lighting must be correct.
If isolated than background must be properly removed and edges must be clean and natural looking.
Image must have a concept. Ask yourself what is the message you want your picture to deliver to the viewers
3 - Keywords...
Choose your keywords which describes your image best.
And finally, always learn from refusals and criticise your images before uploading them.
Thanks for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)