A stock image must have ...
As far as I experienced in a short time , I believe that stock images must have these three properties;
1 - Quality ..
I mean technically it must be perfect. Focusing and lighting must be correct.
If isolated than background must be properly removed and edges must be clean and natural looking.
Image must have a concept. Ask yourself what is the message you want your picture to deliver to the viewers
3 - Keywords...
Choose your keywords which describes your image best.
And finally, always learn from refusals and criticise your images before uploading them.
Thanks for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know