A stock image must have ...
As far as I experienced in a short time , I believe that stock images must have these three properties;
1 - Quality ..
I mean technically it must be perfect. Focusing and lighting must be correct.
If isolated than background must be properly removed and edges must be clean and natural looking.
Image must have a concept. Ask yourself what is the message you want your picture to deliver to the viewers
3 - Keywords...
Choose your keywords which describes your image best.
And finally, always learn from refusals and criticise your images before uploading them.
Thanks for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!