Stock Images needed vs. Selling the Rights
The photo in question had been rejected in many agencies with the reason that the image was not "sharp" enough.
I hope this shows that for those choosing to sell images through multiple agencies that each agency has different requirements and different markets (sometimes hard to learn). A rejection elsewhere doesn't mean rejection here and vise versa.
Learn to create good quality imagery and your image will get accepted, and hopefully 1 day you will sell the rights as well. It is well worth it.
Photo credits: Paul Hakimata.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo