Stock Images needed vs. Selling the Rights
The photo in question had been rejected in many agencies with the reason that the image was not "sharp" enough.
I hope this shows that for those choosing to sell images through multiple agencies that each agency has different requirements and different markets (sometimes hard to learn). A rejection elsewhere doesn't mean rejection here and vise versa.
Learn to create good quality imagery and your image will get accepted, and hopefully 1 day you will sell the rights as well. It is well worth it.
Photo credits: Paul Hakimata.
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk