Stock Images needed vs. Selling the Rights
The photo in question had been rejected in many agencies with the reason that the image was not "sharp" enough.
I hope this shows that for those choosing to sell images through multiple agencies that each agency has different requirements and different markets (sometimes hard to learn). A rejection elsewhere doesn't mean rejection here and vise versa.
Learn to create good quality imagery and your image will get accepted, and hopefully 1 day you will sell the rights as well. It is well worth it.
Photo credits: Paul Hakimata.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters