Stock Images needed vs. Selling the Rights
The photo in question had been rejected in many agencies with the reason that the image was not "sharp" enough.
I hope this shows that for those choosing to sell images through multiple agencies that each agency has different requirements and different markets (sometimes hard to learn). A rejection elsewhere doesn't mean rejection here and vise versa.
Learn to create good quality imagery and your image will get accepted, and hopefully 1 day you will sell the rights as well. It is well worth it.
Photo credits: Paul Hakimata.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one