Stock photographing Ourselves???
I hope this finds you all with LOTS of sales....
I have a question about photographing ourselves. I, personally, look better behind the camera rather than in front of it. However, I was wondering if it is possible for a photographer to photograph himself/herself for DT. If so, would we sign our own model releases? How would that work?
I currently have one really good model: my husband. But I was just wondering how it would work if we wanted to photograph ourselves. Is there anyone out there that has done this?
I look forward to hearing from everyone!
Photo credits: Katn1999.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe