Stock photographing Ourselves???
I hope this finds you all with LOTS of sales....
I have a question about photographing ourselves. I, personally, look better behind the camera rather than in front of it. However, I was wondering if it is possible for a photographer to photograph himself/herself for DT. If so, would we sign our own model releases? How would that work?
I currently have one really good model: my husband. But I was just wondering how it would work if we wanted to photograph ourselves. Is there anyone out there that has done this?
I look forward to hearing from everyone!
Photo credits: Katn1999.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars