Stock photography and photography that you like
Hi there my fellow contributors, it happend to me as an amateur photographer I realised that since I had got into stock photography which I find exciting, appealing and even addictive (ok, also boring, slow and dull somehow) I nearly quited taking my favorite photography such as B/W landscape, fine art and subjective documentary photography as these are not most suitabled for stock. Now I have found it missing to me and I have promised to cheer up and enliven the little artistic soul inside me by putting off the "stock hat" whereable possible; I have become a member of local photo club, I would like to dedicate more of time to photo art magazines and books again, all this because that is what touches me and what had brought me to photography.
Now I wonder how you deal with this yourself, what is stock photography for you, if you balance it with your own photography interest or if stock is what made you take photos and to which you dedicated wholy. I will be glad for your inputs.
Photo credits: Meryll.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo