Stock Sinners, Repent! The Stock World Is Ending! Repent!
O! Bretheren! Judgment of thy Stock World is nigh! Are thou preparest to meet thy Reviewer when Stock as we know it descends into the Pit of Fire? It is no longer 2005, my Bretheren, the days when any image could be slapped onto thy internet and wouldest sell. The End is coming! The Judgment when thy Stock World will have but one too many PRETTY SMILING GIRL. DreamsTime has reachest 9 million images and will soon explode into Darkness as the Apocolyspe begins. The hand of thy Stock God will smite all sinners!
Bretheren, the Stock World has become too saturated with similar images and ideas. O, Yes! We have all sinned! I too am guilty! Do we all not go on vacation and upload the same images?
Do we think that doing what others do will generate sales?
Heed, thy flock! Uploadest one too many PRETTY SMILING GIRL and thy database will leave one foresaken of why thouest hath no sales! Is this the path to Sales?
Yea, but Salvation is at hand! There is a path for sinners to seek redemption!
As the Day of Judgement casts all sinners into the burning Hell of duplication, mediocrity, and Same-Ol Same-Ol, only those who have been Saved will findest everlasting Sales!
Seeketh the Light, O Bretheren! Findeth your Imagination and Ingenuity! Readeth thy good book on Photo Editing, Drawing, and Illustrating! Seeketh the Goodness of Uniqueness and Original Concept and ye shalt findeth sales! This is the path to Stock Heaven in a world of sinners!
Now let us readeth thy Ten Commandments:
1. Thou shalt worship the only true Stock site, DreamsTime.
2. Thou shalt not take the name of thy Reviewer in vain.
3. Thou shalt remember thy Reviewer taketh days off.
4. Thou shalt honor thy Father and Mother of thy Model.
5. Thou shalt not kill Stock with noise and flash shadow.
6. Thou shalt not commit unadulterated spamming.
7. Thou shalt not steal keywords.
8. Thou shalt not bear false keywords against thy image.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's Model.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's portfolio.
Now comes my favorite part: Passing around the collection plate. Please maketh all checks out to "Wisconsinart." :-)
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success