Anyone interested in trying a new soup? Here a recipe I found and I must say, it's really good stuff.
It's 100% healthy and recommended by 4 out of 5 artists.
- 1 bunch of colors
- 1 illustrator and photoshop (optional) program
- 1 right brain
- several ideas
- 1 sketch book and pencil
- 1 computer
Use sketch book and pencil and draw out the several ideas. Take the several ideas and make them into one. Mix in remainder of the ideas and make yourself an illustration. Serving size: unlimited audience.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget