Anyone interested in trying a new soup? Here a recipe I found and I must say, it's really good stuff.
It's 100% healthy and recommended by 4 out of 5 artists.
- 1 bunch of colors
- 1 illustrator and photoshop (optional) program
- 1 right brain
- several ideas
- 1 sketch book and pencil
- 1 computer
Use sketch book and pencil and draw out the several ideas. Take the several ideas and make them into one. Mix in remainder of the ideas and make yourself an illustration. Serving size: unlimited audience.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe