Stock or street Photography ?
What I like most, is to walk on the streets of little villages or in desolated places and find who we rarely meet in our daily life.
This is really very exciting. To talk to them and understand what these people do and how they live and capturing their photos makes me feel really great as if I achieved to discover the new life styles.
What I want to mean , I find this kind of photography is very emotional , exciting and artistical.
At the other hand, when I started to capture stock photography in a well controlled environment, I felt that I started to loose these emotions. ( I think I have to ! )
I think stock photo needs a more realistic manner rather than enthusiastic one.
I think beginners in stock photography like me must learn to be more patient and calm when working on a stock photo. At the other hand street photography can give us to capture some stock photos too but I think it s a very rare situation.
Thank you very much for reading.
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images