Stock-Tuitiveness: The First Paycheck
Friends, I'm excited. I'm only 25 cents away from my first payout. Granted, I am a low producer here on Dreamstime, but I love it. I'm certainly not the model of productivity, but maybe an affirmation for the benefits of "stock-tuitiveness."
Dreamstime has given me a much needed outlet. In my youth, I had always held an idealistic notion that I would end up being a creative professional, but I capitalized on a different skill, and eventually - my dreams had made way for my life instead. That's not a bad thing, but there was definitely something missing. This is it, and it makes life as a whole "better."
With each milestone, there comes a stronger notion of wanting to do things better, or be more productive. I'm hoping that I answer that urge with positive results. How about you? Is your success or that of others filling you with the desire to do more? I'm hoping for some dramatic improvements in my quality and productivity this year. We'll see how it goes.
I wish you all continued success.
Photo credits: , Jonathan Whitney.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking