Stock-Tuitiveness: The First Paycheck
Friends, I'm excited. I'm only 25 cents away from my first payout. Granted, I am a low producer here on Dreamstime, but I love it. I'm certainly not the model of productivity, but maybe an affirmation for the benefits of "stock-tuitiveness."
Dreamstime has given me a much needed outlet. In my youth, I had always held an idealistic notion that I would end up being a creative professional, but I capitalized on a different skill, and eventually - my dreams had made way for my life instead. That's not a bad thing, but there was definitely something missing. This is it, and it makes life as a whole "better."
With each milestone, there comes a stronger notion of wanting to do things better, or be more productive. I'm hoping that I answer that urge with positive results. How about you? Is your success or that of others filling you with the desire to do more? I'm hoping for some dramatic improvements in my quality and productivity this year. We'll see how it goes.
I wish you all continued success.
Photo credits: , Jonathan Whitney.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters