Stock-Tuitiveness: The First Paycheck
Friends, I'm excited. I'm only 25 cents away from my first payout. Granted, I am a low producer here on Dreamstime, but I love it. I'm certainly not the model of productivity, but maybe an affirmation for the benefits of "stock-tuitiveness."
Dreamstime has given me a much needed outlet. In my youth, I had always held an idealistic notion that I would end up being a creative professional, but I capitalized on a different skill, and eventually - my dreams had made way for my life instead. That's not a bad thing, but there was definitely something missing. This is it, and it makes life as a whole "better."
With each milestone, there comes a stronger notion of wanting to do things better, or be more productive. I'm hoping that I answer that urge with positive results. How about you? Is your success or that of others filling you with the desire to do more? I'm hoping for some dramatic improvements in my quality and productivity this year. We'll see how it goes.
I wish you all continued success.
Photo credits: , Jonathan Whitney.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready