It's just a week for me in this new world of photography and I'm still trying to learn some more about it to make my pictures well oriented,anyway what I was going to say is that it's even nice to just take a look around and see how a good work should be,I'm getting to see some really nice pictures and understand how to make mine being better.
This was just a thought I'd share with you all and what to say more: GOOD WORK to you all!
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk
- Triberg Waterfalls, Germany: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret
- Tip from the Hunters: Safety First