It's just a week for me in this new world of photography and I'm still trying to learn some more about it to make my pictures well oriented,anyway what I was going to say is that it's even nice to just take a look around and see how a good work should be,I'm getting to see some really nice pictures and understand how to make mine being better.
This was just a thought I'd share with you all and what to say more: GOOD WORK to you all!
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars