It's just a week for me in this new world of photography and I'm still trying to learn some more about it to make my pictures well oriented,anyway what I was going to say is that it's even nice to just take a look around and see how a good work should be,I'm getting to see some really nice pictures and understand how to make mine being better.
This was just a thought I'd share with you all and what to say more: GOOD WORK to you all!
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road