Stockholm archipelago, my latest collection - Dreamstime
This is an area i really love to spend time in - all year around and in all places.
Really inspiring in many ways. Especially when it comes to photography.
Stockholm archipelago (Swedish: Stockholms skärgård) is the largest archipelago in Sweden with some 30,000 islands, islets, skerries and rocks. Starting not far from the downtown city district of Stockholm with large forrested islands, some with suburban areas, and to the mid-archipelago with myriads of islands with huts and summerhouses. Stretching out to the outer remote archipelagos wilderness.
Some favourites from other photographers:
There will be much more on this subject, I promise :-)
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots