Stolen Photos Part II
Well, I thought they were going to do the right thing.
Today, Friday, I had to write this e-mail_ Charlotte,
So far no changes. I noticed that your client has stripped the Copyright info and credits out of the photo on the site in the EXIF info attached to the photos. Not an innocent mistake.
Have her remove the photo from the site.
Her agent's info:
London t. +44 20 7837 4600
Photo credits: Larry Spisak.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava