Stolen Photos Part II
Well, I thought they were going to do the right thing.
Today, Friday, I had to write this e-mail_ Charlotte,
So far no changes. I noticed that your client has stripped the Copyright info and credits out of the photo on the site in the EXIF info attached to the photos. Not an innocent mistake.
Have her remove the photo from the site.
Her agent's info:
London t. +44 20 7837 4600
Photo credits: Larry Spisak.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to