Stolen Photos Part II - Dreamstime
Well, I thought they were going to do the right thing.
Today, Friday, I had to write this e-mail_ Charlotte,
So far no changes. I noticed that your client has stripped the Copyright info and credits out of the photo on the site in the EXIF info attached to the photos. Not an innocent mistake.
Have her remove the photo from the site.
Her agent's info:
London t. +44 20 7837 4600
Photo credits: Larry Spisak.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone