STOP ! What ever you are doing NOW ! Hope that got your attention ? As part of a safety poster competition for the company I work for I was lucky enough to get Mimi to pose for me, she is a full time professional model and just an hour in the studio managed to get plenty of "safety" based images. We just missed out on winning the first prize at work, so I have used some of the other images from the shoot on here.
I hope those of you who do work in industry will check you are wearing your PPE correctly ? ;o)
Photo credits: David Goddard.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips