Stop at my sales!
My sales have almost stopped, but I have just over 1000 images online ... It is the fault of the crisis? or maybe my portfolio is very poor? Should I start a little to reflect. I think DT is a good place to put your pictures online, my photos are viewed, but despite purchases are very low, almost non-existent.I continue to send photos in the hope that it will be accepted and increase my visibility but I see that there is nothing ... and it must be the economic crisis!!!
Maybe I have to start changing something, someone I can give some advice?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings