The story of Stingy Jack...
Stingy Jack was a trickster and he was very mean. One day Stingy Jack tricked the devil into climbing an apple tree. Once the devil was on the tree Stingy Jack placed crosses around the tree trapping the devil. In order to be free the devil had to promise Stingy Jack not to take his soul when he died.
Years passed and Stingy Jack died. Heaven did not want him and
The Irish, whose tale this belongs to, used turnips, potatoes, rutabagas, gourds, and beets which they hollowed out to make room for a candle. When the Irish came to America they saw that the Pumpkin was larger and easier to carve so they used pumpkins for Jack-O-Lanterns. (Original story from The Pumpkin Nook)
Come and visit the JACK-O-LANTERN COLLECTION
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know