Straight from the Island
I posted last week that I was stuck on the island of Majorca in the Mediterranean due to the volcano in Iceland. What an interconnected world:
I live in Texas. I flew to Paris on business. I then flew to Barcelona to continue my business. I was changing planes en route to Munich, with a final destination of London.
So I got to spend a nice week on a beautiful island. I told my friends that the island belongs to Spain, the tourists are mostly German, the beaches are sandy white, the water is topaz blue, and the tunes are American.
Quite an interconnected world.
In any event, I was able take lots of pictures and here is a first batch of approved photos for your review.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava