Straight from the Island
I posted last week that I was stuck on the island of Majorca in the Mediterranean due to the volcano in Iceland. What an interconnected world:
I live in Texas. I flew to Paris on business. I then flew to Barcelona to continue my business. I was changing planes en route to Munich, with a final destination of London.
So I got to spend a nice week on a beautiful island. I told my friends that the island belongs to Spain, the tourists are mostly German, the beaches are sandy white, the water is topaz blue, and the tunes are American.
Quite an interconnected world.
In any event, I was able take lots of pictures and here is a first batch of approved photos for your review.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs