Strange links, has this happened to anybody else?
I was investigating SEO by reading some very good articles in the blogs of the DT community, specifically this article
by Aleksandar Horvat's Blog, which I recommend highly...
I did a Google search for one of my images
To my surprise, it came up quite high on the Google page, but I didn't recognize the page.
While it is nice to see an image of mine floating around in the great morass of Google, can anybody explain, in a little more detail, what are the arrangements?
The image was credited to DT correctly. My own observation is that the site seems to use images and keywording to attract traffic to a hosting of small ads that surround the image and are related to the image.
All the ads surrounding my image were related to some type of team activity...
I am aware that it is, probably, somewhere in the fine text we don't always read but should read. All I am looking for is some education on the theme...non-conflictive, really..
Photo credits: Billdayone.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava