Strange way for getting out of the box
The most interesting photos are those which are creative and innovative. Some photographers have problems with getting out of the box. Few days ago I read an article that surprised me. It wrote that cannabis (marihuana) has a substance that increases your creative thinking. I was very surprised when I read that. It may be useful for someone who is not against cannabis and have problems with getting out of the box. I wanted to post this because it was interesting to me and may be interesting to someone else.
Cannabis may help you to and be creative with your images. If someone has any experience or more knowledge about that, please comment.
Photo credits: Tobias Björkman.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective