Strapped for Ideas!
"The light comes on," as they say at that sparkling moment of epiphany. Isn't it interesting to see people practically come to life with an idea? All of a sudden, the wind fills their sails, and the defunct has once again found the groove.
I hadn't noticed until now... anyone see something in common across all of the images?
It's a right handed world we live in, isn't it?
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller