It is a fun and glorious time of year for me, our first crop of the year is coming into fruition and we are over run with strawberries.
I tend to take the approach of not checking the DT catalogue to see if what I am already photographing exists already and just try and produce technically the best photographs that I can and rely on trying to play with ideas everyday subjects.
My sales would indicate that this is not the best approach but unless I find a niche then I am certain that most areas will have a reasonable coverage so all I can do is submit the most creative and sound images as I can and rely on the DT review process to bump out the same ol' same ol'.
Over the last couple of weeks I have had 5 very different images of strawberries accepted with not a single one being rejected for being similar or being a too well covered subject.
Fingers crossed the buyers think the same way :)
Photo credits: Llareggub.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster