Street Art Graffiti
There was a time when I was only interested in sports photography but as the years have passed I have started discovering more images to capture.
I never leave home without my trousers or a camera and recently as I have been walking around local towns I have started noticing street art and graffiti.
Photo credits: Steve Guest.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images