Street Art Graffiti
There was a time when I was only interested in sports photography but as the years have passed I have started discovering more images to capture.
I never leave home without my trousers or a camera and recently as I have been walking around local towns I have started noticing street art and graffiti.
Photo credits: Steve Guest.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget